Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

A Duet..


You've made me happier than I've ever been
And I want to thank you for all the love you give

I will do anything to make you smile
And be there for you when you are in need

Thank you for the promise you made,
And as well for you in kind and deed

Kind words and love is rare
Glad to know that someone really cares

It takes one to know and receive,
Not all who are given embrace it does dare

Treasuring it as a precious gem,
Because it’s something I've never seen

Young and vibrant you'll live and learn,
Treasure every moment with the highest esteem

It was dark and the path wasn’t clear,
Now an angel teaching me to efface the fear

An angel can only light the path,
It’s up to you to walk my dear

Was left alone ever since I know
At least now I have someone to show

God is gracious and knows our needs,
And sends his 'angels' our paths to glow

Did anyone ever tell you, just how special you are
The light that you emit might even light a star..

Stars are far away and beyond my reach,
I'd rather light a life and be there for them

Your kindness is the biggest gift of god
It makes you beautiful and really strong

The Lord has taught me along the way
His grace has sustained me when my heart failed
Not many understand and not many do care,
They take me for granted and my heart they tare

Evilness is everywhere
But you will find hearts truly care
When we are down they are the first to know
They will do anything to make our face glow

There are some, who understand,
There is other who takes good care
Yet there are those who use you well
And wait to see the day you fall

Twinkle twinkle little star
You are a doll with curly hair
Up and down the world she flies
She is just like a pretty butterfly

Butterfly Butterfly listen to me
Don't fly far away from me

You are also a butterfly,
Keep up keep and fly with me

My wings are tiny I fear I'd fall
Teach me how to fly up so high

It’s not the size of the wing that matter,
But the will and the courage to soar above
Both the eagle and the sparrow spread their wings and ride the wind

Tiny butterfly needs your love
She knows then she can ride the wind

1 comment:

  1. heee heeeeee....there are still some spelling mistakes and make italics the second persons responses to yours

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated ...
- Sharmila :)

Live Tweets -- Follow Me

    Total Pageviews