Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Feeling after completing an Assignment!

I always dream about the submitting day even before starting the assignment to do. I do not know why it makes me happy. I always try to think how am I going to write all these things and how am I gonna submit it on the day we are suppose to submit. Anyhow I do my work on time, that is the best part and I enjoy doing things and finding things to put inside in my assignment. But sometimes its so boring to do the same thing again and again.

However I complete all the questions slowly and if only I am satisfied with the document I'l be having the total cool feeling. once I am finished I really feel like floating and I seriously want to waste my time doing nonsense and stupid things. Specially I like to try something I'v never done. Right now I am having that awesome feeling since I have completed the assignment and only have to get the hard copy of it. Just cheering, and watching movies and wasting my time like nothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated ...
- Sharmila :)

Live Tweets -- Follow Me

    Total Pageviews