Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Sweetest Treasure

When I first saw you, my heart skipped a beat,

I knew in that moment, my life was complete.

Your eyes, they shone like stars in the sky,

And I knew then that I'd love you till I die.


With every passing day, my love for you grows,

Like a blooming flower, that nobody knows.

You are the sunshine that brightens my day,

And I'm grateful for you, in every single way.

 

Your smile is like music, that soothes my soul,

And your touch is like a warm, comforting bowl.

Your love is like a river, that flows endlessly,

And I'm so grateful, that you're here with me.

 

I promise to love you, through thick and thin,

To be your rock, your shelter, your everything.

I'll cherish you always, and never let go,

For in your arms, is where I feel whole.

 

So let's walk this path, hand in hand,

Together forever, we'll make our stand.

For in this life, there's nothing greater,

Than the love we share, our sweetest treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated ...
- Sharmila :)

Live Tweets -- Follow Me

    Total Pageviews