Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Okay fine, let me write


You were special, close to my heart,
You said the other day no fun apart.
A part of me becomes part of you,
True friendship I've found in you.

You made me to believe, best friends exist
When I wasn't around you said that you miss
What happened to us oh what happened
Am I that stupid to understand?

I think we are going through some cloudy days,
But you've been my sunshine in so many ways
Though trials and tests, right by me you stood,
and gave me your hand whenever you could.

I wish if I can put things back together
I wish the days to come back as they were
Then I'd start all over and choose a different route
To make you understand my feelings that want out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated ...
- Sharmila :)

Live Tweets -- Follow Me

    Total Pageviews