Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Feeling so lucky!

well, right now I am thinking about my self, from the day I born I have got everything I want. but always I needed more, its bad i knw, but even I wish something like that i have got it too. aren't am lucky.? yes I am.

From the day I born I have not cried for anything so deeply except for my bad work. I'v created a small world for me some things there are really interesting and some are my lovely dreams. actually some people say they do have a world but they never live with it. but I do.

for these everything the basement is my family, I have a cool mom who is an all a rounder who can do everything on her own but shes a house wife though she got many more talents just like mee.. ;)
my dad is in abroad, he loves us like nothing and he is doing everything for us. he does not hav any own interest but us! I knw he loves me a lot.  got a naughty brother and a cute sis who loves me alot...... I'm the light of the family, I din say that but they say.

I got nice aunties and nice relatives. I'm wondering, how come everyone likes me and like to spend time with me. If I'm visiting their place It is special for everyone. I'm not a queen but I feel I am...

Now I'm 21, I met my fiance when I was 17+ . . The greatest man. This is seriouse no one can do things like him. he taught me many things. Even he can stay awake everyday bcz of me. isnt it special?? up to now it has been 3 years spending happily. thank god he loves me more everyday. he loves me not only to marry he says he needs me in the heaven as well. Its great I knw.. I'm lucky to have him and i will say it everyday.

My friends = Pure awesomeness.. Notorious girls but loves me, I love them too. I need everyone to be happy in their lives. I knw they will bcz i pray for them always.

I got the best education best teachers best habits and a nice heart which has the ability to love all.. best ambitions great thoughts I know my god will never let me down bcz I dont think bad for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated ...
- Sharmila :)

Live Tweets -- Follow Me

    Total Pageviews